Have you ever heard your child tell camp stories and imagined what it’s truly like? Have you wondered what it would be like if you were a camper yourself? We have exciting news for you! This winter Camp Manitoqua is offering our summer in winter experience, S’Winter, where you as a parent can also participate in camp! You and your camper will have a day together where you get to take part in some of the Camp classics like the Art Hut, a Chapel service, and Portable Initiatives! We’re excited to offer this experience to 1st through 8th graders and can’t wait to see you and your camper enjoy this S’Winter day together!
Grades 1st - 8th and parent(s)
Program Information | $50 per person per session
- Session #1: January 20, 2024
- Session #2: February 10, 2024
- Session #3: March 16, 2024
- Time: 9 - 4:30pm each day
- Lunch: Provided
- Camp Store: Open so bring spending money. Check out shopmanitoqua.org
- Registration Opens: Opens October 2, 2023
- A Parent must attend with their camper (s).
Sign up for a session with your camper and enjoy
experiencing camp together as a family!
What to Bring
- Indoor clothing
- Outdoor snow gear including boots, snow pants, gloves, scarves, hats, etc.
- Small backpack for belongings
- Athletic shoes
- Water bottle