Upper-Level Chapel Layout (download)
Our chapel is a multifaceted meeting space. The upper level of our chapel has the largest area on grounds to accommodate a couple hundred people in chairs or the space to move around as you work on team building. Two breakout rooms are available to the south and north which can accommodate upwards of 20 people in each room.In the upper level of our building, we have our camp store and what we call The Upper Room. The Upper Room is a smaller meeting space which can accommodate upwards of 20 people.
Lower Level Chapel | building layout
We currently have four smaller meeting rooms in the lower level of this building. The rooms are:
- Room 5 | A breakout room with hardwood floors that can be divided in half by a set of French doors.
- Room 6/7 | This room has carpet and can be divided in half through the use of a divider.
- Room 8/9/10 | Our largest meeting space which can be divided into three separate rooms through dividers. This room comes equipped with soft furniture.
- Room 100 | Our largest meeting space in the lower level of this building. The floors are hardwood and are great for that 75 person retreat (however not limited to 75 people).
- Sleeping Room | We do have a sleeping room that can accommodate 11 people in the lower level of our Chapel. This room is typically used by adult retreat leaders who do a majority of the planning and set-up for the retreat. Guests staying in this room still need to use the bathhouse for showering.