WinterBlast seeks to introduce children to Christ and His message of salvation as well as to provide a setting and community where their lives are enriched through intentional and high energy programming. Our staff is committed to providing a safe and caring environment for your child. We hope that during their winter break, your child's experience is a real blast!
2021 Brochure | Grades 1st - 6th
Program Information | 2021
- Session 1: December 20-23, 2021
- Session 2: December 27-30, 2021
- Grades (current): 1st - 6th
- Time: 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Extended Care: 5:00-6:00pm | $5 per camper/per use
What to Bring
- Indoor clothing
- Outdoor snow gear including boots, snow pants, gloves, scarves, hats, etc.
- Small backpack for belongings
- Face mask
- Athletic shoes
- Water bottle
- Small amount of money for camp store or hot chocolate cafe