WinterBlast seeks to introduce children to Christ and His message of salvation as well as to provide a setting and community where their lives are enriched through intentional and high energy programming. Our staff is committed to providing a safe and caring environment for your child. We hope that during their winter break, your child's experience is a real blast!
2021 Brochure | Grades 1st - 6th
Program Information | Cost $260 per session
- Session 1: December 26-30, 2022
- Session 2: January 2-6, 2023
- Grades (current): 1st - 6th
- Time: 8:00am - 4:45pm
- After Care: 4:45-6:00pm | $10 per camper/per use
What to Bring
- Indoor clothing
- Outdoor snow gear including boots, snow pants, gloves, scarves, hats, etc.
- Small backpack for belongings
- Athletic shoes
- Water bottle
- Small amount of money for camp store or hot chocolate cafe