WinterBlast seeks to introduce children to Christ and His message of salvation as well as to provide a setting and community where their lives are enriched through intentional and high energy programming. Our staff is committed to providing a safe and caring environment for your child. We hope that during their winter break, your child's experience is a real blast!
2023/2024 Brochure | Grades 1st - 6th
- Session 1: December 26-29, 2023; Cost $265
- Session 2: January 2-5, 2024; Cost $275
- Grades (current): 1st - 6th
- Time: 8:00am - 4:45pm
- Lunch: provided each day
- After Care: 4:45-5:30pm | $10 per camper/per use
- Registration Opens: Opens October 2, 2023
What to Bring
- Indoor clothing
- Outdoor snow gear including boots, snow pants, gloves, scarves, hats, etc.
- Small backpack for belongings
- Athletic shoes
- Water bottle
- Small amount of money for camp store or hot chocolate cafe