Here is a quick overview of what you will need to know when sending your child to Camp. More detailed information can be found on the parent information page.
General Packing List
Most programs your child comes to will need the following:
- One-piece swimsuit
- Close-toed shoes
- Comfortable athletic clothing
- Bug repellent
- Sun screen
- Water bottle
- Sack lunch (day camp only)
- Back pack to carry all these items
Drop Off & Pick Up
- Explorer Day Camp | Monday morning check-in starts at 815am in East Feild which is near our baseball diamond. You will need to walk your camper to the check-in tables and then you will be able to walk your child to the appropriate shelter. Tuesday through Friday you may just drop off your camper if you wish and he or she can talk to their assigned shelter. Drop off ends at 9:00am. After 9:00am if you are dropping off, please head to the office.
Pick up for Explorer Day Camp starts at 4:00pm and you may head to the camper's shelter with your drivers liscense.
- Journey Day Camp | Every day you may drop your child off to the West of our Chapel. Drop off for this program starts at 8:15am and after 9:00am you can head one building to the East to drop off at the office.
Pick up starts at 4:00pm at the same place. Please have your drivers lisence ready.
- REZ (Overnight) | Check-in starts at 9:15am on our Dining Hall lawn. There will be a line forming faily early as bunks are on a first-come first-served basis.
Pick up starts at 12:00pm
Camper Communication (Overnight Programs)
If you wish to communicate with your child while he or she is here at camp, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please limit e-mails to one family e-mail per day.
If you happen to drop off a care package for your child, please do so before 3:00pm. Items received after 3:00pm will be delivered the next day. Please limit the packages to a shirt or shoe box size and because of food allergies, please do not send food.
Please do not send a cell phone with your child.