Leadership in today's world is a huge deal. We see leadership from presidents to elementary school teachers. As Christians we look to Him as the most influential example of leadership. As we think about how He perfectly embodied all aspects of leadership, we are filled with questions. What exactly does Christ teach us about leadership? What does His way of leading look like? How does His leadership change the way we lead in our home, church, and culture?
Stand Out seeks to help answer some of those questions. During this youth leadership retreat, we will be focusing on many leadership topics with an emphasis on becoming a successful Christian leader.
This will be a High School overnight event on January 25-26, 2019
- 5:00-6:00pm | students arrive
- 6:00-7:00pm | dinner & conversations
- 7:00-8:00pm | overview of weekend & devotions
- 8:00-11:00pm | various large group games
- 12:30am | lights out
- 8:30am | breakfast
- 9:00-10:30am | discussion time 1
- 10:40-12:10pm | discussion time 2
- 12:10-12:50pm | lunch
- 12:50-3:00pm | outdoor activities
- 3:00-4:30pm | discussion time 3
- 4:30-5:00pm | closing
- 5:00pm | students depart