Until further notice we will be available via email and phones will be answered from 8:30am - 5:00pm.

**Updates regarding program changes due to COVID-19 can be found on our NEWS page.** 

 A lot has changed for us within the past few weeks. There are a lot of questions we have as we look forward to when the shelter-in-place mandate is lifted. In light of these uncertain times, we want to help keep our communication to you as clear and concise as possible regarding what will (and will not) happen on our grounds. 

Online Registration button (1)

Open Registration: 

registration button_weeks 5-10 2020

Explorer Day Camp (info) | Encounter Day Camp (info) | SAMs (info)



Update: Facemask Protocol (6.23.2020)

We are licensed through IDPH and they are not letting up on any of the expectations for us.  I have reached out to IDPH, Will County Health Department and our Mayor’s office.  All have told us that we have to live by the CDC and DPH Guidelines which states that people must wear masks as well as observe social distancing.  It is our hope that they loosen this expectation on us and we will not have to enforce it, but at this time they have not done so.  We will continue to work at asking questions but we often receive the answer of “read the standards on the IDPH web page”. 

Our interpretation of this guidance is that facemasks need to be worn more often than not for those who are capable of handling a facemask and especially when social distancing cannot be maintained.  Campers will get breaks from wearing their masks throughout the day (for example; lunch, on their swim day, games and activities in which they can keep social distancing, etc). 

 To read more about our facemask protocol, please click here


  • Weeks 4-10 | It is with a heavy heart that we have moved into Phase 4 and not many of our restrictions have been lifted. One of the things we are excited about is that our groups can have 15 campers starting Monday, June 29.  That being said, we will need to cancel a few of our campers for weeks starting with the July 13 session (week #6). We wanted to let you know because many have asked what our protocols are for Phase 4.  This is a constantly changing environment so we do ask for your patience as we navigate these changes.  If we do not have a spot for your camper, you will receive a call from us in the coming weeks.

    A summary of the guidelines and how they affect camp programs can be found here.

  • Pre-K | Our Board of Directors has made the difficult decision to cancel all PreK Explorer Day Camp for summer 2020.  We love the little kids and seeing them excited for camp. We decided it was not in the best interest of the PreK campers for these reasons

Additionally, you can read the explorer program letter which has more information about the logistics of that program. 

 See the new 2020 Shelter map HERE 

2016.05.01 - Sams leadershipSAMs Program

The Board has decided to switch from 2 week overnight sessions to 1-week day camp sessions that run Monday through Friday. If you are interested in attending a session, please read about the program here, and if you are ready to register you may do so here.  


Other Cancelled Programs:

  1. All Overnight Camps (REZ/Encounter/Kings)
  2. Pre-K Explorer Day Camp
  3. Swim Lessons
  4. Weekend Picnics
  5. Summer Staff Alumni Reunion