Join us for our fall one-day paintball retreat where you will play numerous scenarios on our woodsball and speedball courses. Throughout the day you will get the suspenseful rush of hiding at one of our bases, crawling your way from bunker to bunker, and dodging paintballs coming from every direction. The details of the day are as follows:
- Where: The Strike Zone
- Date: October 19, 2019
- Time: 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Cost: $36 (this cost includes paintball marker and mask rental, 1,000 paintballs, and a box lunch)
- Age requirement: 7th grade and up
- Register by: October 15, 2019.
You may bring your own marker/mask to use, but we will not be providing CO2, we will only be providing compressed air (N2).
- This will be a facilitated experience with referees, and scenarios will be pre-determined.
- After 1,000 paintballs there will be an extra cost to purchase more paint.
- There will be drinks, snacks, t-shirts, and rags for sale between scenarios.
- The lunch includes water, sandwich, chips, and a cookie.
So go ahead, call up a friend and register today; but hurry, space is limited!