Policies & Procedures
in light of COVID-19
- Recommended that participants communicate to group leader if they are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms
- Group size must not exceed more than 50 participants at each activity
- Face coverings shall be worn over the nose and mouth when outdoors in the event social distancing cannot be maintained
- All equipment used by participants shall be used for the duration of the event (no sharing of helmets or harnesses)
- Should a group need to consume a meal during their event we can work to accommodate your group at our picnic tables. Participants may sit two per picnic table (without a mask) during the meal
- Manitoqua will clean equipment that complies with the CDC guidelines.